Q: When is Uveneer used?
A: A dentist can use Uveneer:
- for all composite veneer applications, for one or multiple teeth, and also for the creation of temporary veneers and crown shape between appointments while porcelain veneers are being made in the lab
- for direct chairside mock-ups before conducting the procedure to show the patient how the results can look.
- for communication with lab technicians and orthodontists.
How does Uveneer™ work?
A translucent template is pressed over the composite that has been laid on the tooth. The template is removed after the material has cured. It’s easy to handle, has a non-stick surface, is autoclavable, and hence reusable. It is now possible for any dentist to consistently and cost effectively produce composite veneers that are predictable in final tooth shape and smile design. Uveneer™ creates composite veneers that are contoured and shiny like natural teeth, while saving time and effort—no more carving and polishing!
Unlike prefabricated veneer systems, with Uveneer™ dentists use their own composite and can also use layering techniques. The Uveneer™ process removes several shortcomings of prefabricated systems including thickness, sizing and shade restrictions, cost, and stock holding. It’s so easy, dentists can incorporate more direct composite veneer work into their schedule, creating a real opportunity to increase practice income.
Now dentists can give patients the option of composite veneers without the hesitation. Uveneer™ is a kit system that:
- can be used with any preferred composite material
- produces consistent, predictable, perfect results with regard to final tooth shape, shine, and smile design
- is easy to use
- can enhance clinic productivity significantly
- saves time—no need to spend time and effort on carving and polishing
- requires minimal preparation
- is cost effective
When to use Uveneer™:
- for all composite veneer applications, for one or multiple teeth, to correct diastemas, fractures, abrasions, discolored or mispositioned teeth, caries restoration, and other aesthetic corrections
- for the creation of temporary veneers between appointments while porcelain veneers are being made in the lab
- for direct chairside mock-ups before conducting the procedure
The Uveneer™ Template Set consists of :
32 templates: 16 medium templates and 16 large templates.
Both medium and large templates provide two central incisor, two lateral incisor, two canine and two premolar templates for both the upper and lower arches.
Work smarter and faster with predictable results! Use Uveneer™.